Benchmarking & Assessment
- Self Assessment: The Smart Manufacturing Self Assessment will help you identify and clarify your strategic goals and capability improvement priorities. The assessment is best completed as a team rather than by a single individual.
- Free Consultation: The Smart Manufacturing Business Consultation will expand upon the self assessment by tailoring recommendations for technology and capability improvements given your business’ unique situation. The consultation results in prioritized recommendations for process improvement across the enterprise including (1) business management, (2) product life cycle and (3) manufacturing processes. The Smart Manufacturing Business Consultation requires 2 hours and can be done in person, by video conference or by phone.
- Strategic Roadmapping: The Smart Manufacturing Strategic Roadmapping is a thorough review and analysis of your companies highest priority strategic decisions.The Strategic Roadmapping Process will address the following common strategic planning failure modes:
- Key decisions overlooked
- Key decisions poorly made
- Key decisions poorly implemented
For each key decision, the Strategic Roadmapping Process will address performance requirements and constraints, alternatives and selection criteria, risks to be mitigated and technology solutions to consider. The final deliverable is a three to five year strategic roadmap that identifies appropriate project scopes and their time frames given organizational constraints and bandwidth. Strategic Roadmapping engagements normally last six to eight weeks and range in price from $12,000 to $20,000.